dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

5-About me and my view of the world



My name is Jordi Brunsó and I’m student in Casa Nostra School in Banyoles. I’m interested in new technologies and in Tennis. Some of my friends are into tennis too. The people who I spent most time with are my mates Bernat, Pol and my sister Maria. The Thing which I like best is going by skate with my friends.
I don’t think that the world is a bad place, although I think we could improve if we reduce the pollution of the Earth. There aren’t many things that make me angry, but one thing that annoys me is when people are selfish and rude.

As s as the future I concerned, it sometimes worries me that this world have a lots of inequality. I find it a bit unfair. I’m optimistic about my own future though. In a few years’ time, I see myself studying my university degree in Barcelona.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada