dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

3-Plans for a visit

Hi, Miquel
I’m just writing to check that everything’s OK for your visit.
I think you’ll like Banyoles. On Saturday morning, we’re going to walk around the lake with my parents because they really want to show you the town. We’ll be free in the evening, so we’ll probably meet some of my friends, and we can go to dinner in “La Plaça Major”. It’s up to you.
On Sunday, we could get a bus to Girona. There I’m going to show to you the Girona center. It’s gorgeous because there’re some small, thin and old streets. After that we’re going to the “Espai Gironès”, and then we will shop.
We’re going to meet you at the airport tomorrow, so can you remind me what time your train gets in?
Looking forward to seeing you.
Jordi Brunsó


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada