dilluns, 5 de maig del 2014

1- Summer holidays

MY LAST SUMMER HOLYDAYS:


Hello my name is Jordi, I'm fifteen, and today I'm going to talk about my last summer holydays. First I went to London, second I went to Bordeaux, finally I stayed at home and I prepared for the school.

First of all I went to London; I stayed three days, with my cousin and my uncle. There I visited a lot of monuments and museums like: Big Ben, Buckingham palace, Trafalgar Square, National Gallery, Tate and the British museum. My favorite museum is the British museum, because I like the mummies. There I practiced my English.

After that, I went fishing with Enric in my uncle boat. We started at 8 o’clock and we finished at 2 o’clock. We spent all the morning fishing. Then we had breakfast. After that we swam into the sea. We had a lot of fun, we have to repeat it.

Then I went to Bordeaux with my family. There I visited the largest dune in Europe: It was amazing, because the dune is between the forest and the Atlantic Ocean. It was the best thing that I visited in Bordeaux. I also visited the Garonne River. After that I visited two Chateaus. In the Chateaus I saw how they made the famous Bordeaux wine. Then I visited the Bordeaux centre: the Bordeaux opera, the cathedral and the biggest square in Europe.



Finally I stayed in Banyoles and I met my friends every day in the tennis club or in Banyoles Lake. After that I prepared for school I bought the new school material including the new English books.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada